惹人生氣

惹毛我了

tick someone off 
It really ticks me off when people talk so loudly in the library. Don't they realize that other people are trying to study?
What ticks you off, Sharon?

You're getting on my nerves.
Many things can “get on your nerves.” You can use this valuable phrase to describe all of the the things that are bothering you, such as homework, your little brother, the weather, your crazy aunt, the hole in your jeans, or the fact that you can’t find your favorite show on television.
My mom keeps calling me every day. Doesn’t she understand that I’m in college? I don’t need to talk to her all the time anymore. She’s really getting on my nerves .
Jimmy is so annoying. He always puts his hand on my shoulder when he’s talking to me. It really gets on my nerves.


jump on my back

0 comments:

張貼留言


up